May Meeting Announcement, Delaware Valley Mass Spectrometry Discussion Group
Manufacturer's Night, includes dinner and corporate posters. Please RSVP by May 4.
ACS Philadelphia Section,
Research Scientific Services,
- Topic: "Proteomic Tools For Dissection of Cellular Function
- Speaker:Brian T. Chait, Rockefeller University
- Date: Monday, May 8, 2006. 6:00 PM
- Time: 6:00 Networking & Vendor Exhibits
6:45 Buffet Dinner
- RSVP for the Dinner to Scott Van Bramer by Thursday, May 4.
- Place: Fox Chase Cancer Center. 333 Cottman Avenue, Philadelphia,
- Directions:Park in the North parking lots along the North Drive (please see the Campus map at http://www.fccc.edu/information/campus_map.html) and enter the Reimann Building at its front entrance beside the circle. Once inside, you will be directed to the appropriate venue.
For directions and additional maps see http://www.fccc.edu/information/directions.html
- Bio: Born in Cape Town, South Africa in 1949, Brian Chait is currently Camille and Henry Dreyfus Professor at the Rockefeller University in New York City and Head of the Laboratory for Mass Spectrometry and Gaseous Ion Chemistry. He also directs the NIH-funded National Resource for the Mass Spectrometric Analysis of Biological Macromolecules. His research focuses on new techniques for volatilizing and ionizing proteins, designing and constructing novel mass spectrometers, and developing mass spectroscopic-based methodology to assist in the solution of challenging biological problems.
Please send any comments, corrections, or suggestions to
This page has been accessed
times since 9/15 /96 .
Last Updated April 24, 2006