Delaware Valley Mass Spectrometry Discussion Group Mailing List
The list is for distributing announcements for the
Delaware Valley Mass Spectrometry Discussion Group.
It is managed by Scott Van Bramer using a server at
Widener University. The list is configured to reject
any message sent by someone not subscribed. This
should eliminate any "junk" email, but it also means
that you must send messages from the same system you
used to subscribe to the list. If you have any problems,
please contact Scott Van Bramer at:
- A few points on list protocol
- Remember anything sent to the list is sent to EVERYONE.
- Please use descriptive Subject lines.
- Please sign your message and include your e-mail address.
- Participate. The more people use the list the more useful it is.
- Flame wars and inappropriate messages are boring.
- If you have problems contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send administrative requests to the listserv. NOT the list.
- To send a message to the list (so everyone gets it):
- For other details contact the list manager, Scott Van Bramer:
- To send a message to the listserv (subscriptions etc):
- In addition, the following commands may be sent to majordomo. Commands
should be sent in the body of an email message. In the description below
items contained in 's are optional. When providing the item, do not
include the 's around it.
- subscribe dvmsdg
- Subscribe to the list.
- unsubscribe dvmsdg
- Unsubscribe from the list.
- info dvmsdg
- Retrieve this file.
- get dvmsdg
- Get a file related to the list.
- index dvmsdg
- Return an index of files you can "get".
- Retrieve a help file for this list.
- Stop processing commands (useful if your mailer adds a signature).
This page is maintained by
Scott Van Bramer
Department of Chemistry
Chester, PA 19013
Please send any comments, corrections, or suggestions to
This page has been accessed
times since 1/5 /96 .
Last Updated 1/5/96