About this Site
The ideas for this site orignated at an NSF Faculty Enhancement Workshop, Concepts in NMR, in the summer of 1994. I originally developed this site for a presentation at the 1995 National Science
Foundation NMR Summer Workshop at the University of Rhode Island while I was participating in a second workshop on 2-D NMR. Since then the site has been expanded for additional talks given at
NMR Concepts Workshops.
Based upon what I learned at the NSF Faculty Enhancement Workshops, I developed a new course in
at Widener University. This site also includes experiments and data from the laboratory for this course.
This site includes
- An outline of the talk.
- Descriptions of some Freely distribueted software programs I have found useful for teaching.
- Descriptions of the commercial NMR software I have tried out.
- Mathcad documents that I have developed for teaching NMR concepts.
- NMR Data from Advanced Spectroscopy at Widener Unviersity that highlights several NMR concepts.
- Links to NMR sites on the Internet.
- Details of the NMR Concepts Listserv.
Use of some of the information on theis web site requires the use of helper applicaitons. These are already installed in the student laboratories at Widener. Others will have to install these helper applications to make full use of this site. More information about helper applications used here.
This page is maintained by
Scott Van Bramer
Department of Chemistry
Chester, PA 19013
Please send any comments, corrections, or suggestions to
Last Updated: Saturday, August 10, 1996 8:01:41 PM
This page has been accessed
times since 2/10 /96 .