- Spectroscopy Tools at Potsdam University. Includes Proton and Carbon correlation tables, carbon shift prediction, solvents, coupling constants and more.
- WebNMR Study Problems for NMR Spectroscopy. A set of carbon and proton NMR spectra for interpretation. Some DEPT included, and plans are to add Cosy and Hetcor spectra. Site includes some background information about NMR and interpretation. Problems are divided into begining, intermediate, and advanced levels.
- Peter Lundberg's Educational NMR List The ultimate list of NMR Software.
- NMR meets MUSICIANS Walter Bauer's paper on audio FID's with audio files created with a JOEL 500.
- NMR Concepts NMR Courses including the NSF Faculty Enhancement Workshops.
- FTNMR FID Archive - Pacific Lutheran University NMR spectra (H-1, C-13, APT, and DEPT)of organic compounds in NUTS format.
- Berkeley NMR Archive. Excellent listing of NMR Freeware.
- NMRNet at the Illinois Wesleyan University Chemistry Department. Proton and carbon spectra of known and unknown compunds in Nuts format.
This page is maintained by Scott Van Bramer. Suggestions or comments are welcome.
Last Updated: Friday, May 17, 1996