NMR Concepts Listserv
This list is for undergraduate faculty who have attended the NMR
Concepts, Summer Workshops at The University of Rhode Island. The list
is intended to help people share new teaching ideas and find answers to
questions that arise. The list is managed by Scott Van Bramer using a
server at Widener University.
This is a closed list. All subscriptions must be approved and it is my
intention to limit the list to people who have attended the NSF sponsored
NMR Summer Workshops. The list is configured to reject any message sent
by someone not subscribed. This should eliminate any "junk" email, but
it also means that you must send messages from the same system you used to
subscribe to the list. If you have any problems, please contact Scott
Van Bramer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to subscribe
- Sending a message to:
- With the message:
- subscribe nmrconcepts
First you will receive a message confirming your subscription request. After I have a chance to approve this subscription, you will receive a confirmation notice.
A few points on list protocol
- Remember anything sent to the list is sent to EVERYONE.
- Please use descriptive Subject lines.
- Please sign your message and include your e-mail address.
- Participate. The more people use the list the more useful it is.
- Flame wars and inappropriate messages are boring.
- If you have problems contact: email@example.com
- Send administrative requests to the listserv. NOT the list.
- To send a message to the list (so everyone gets it):
- For other details contact the list manager, Scott Van Bramer:
- To send a message to the listserv (subscriptions etc):
In addition, the following commands may be sent to majordomo. Commands
should be sent in the body of an email message. In the description below
items contained in 's are optional. When providing the item, do not
include the 's around it.
- subscribe nmrconcepts
- Subscribe to the list.
- unsubscribe nmrconcepts
- Unsubscribe from the list.
- info nmrconcepts
- Retrieve this file.
- get nmrconcepts
- Get a file related to the list.
- index nmrconcepts
- Return an index of files you can "get".
- Retrieve a help file for this list.
- Stop processing commands (useful if your mailer adds a signature).
This page is maintained by
Scott Van Bramer
Department of Chemistry
One University Place
Chester, PA 19013
Please send any comments, corrections, or suggestions to
Last Updated 7/29/96
This page has been accessed
times since 2/10 /96 .