- Chemical Concepts. Boschstrasse 12 D-69469, Weinheim, Federal Republic of Germany; 49 (6201) 606 433; e-mail: email@example.com. Cost $899, $599 academic.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- The Windows version requires 8 MB Ram and 15 MB of hard disk. Recommend a 486/33 DX or faster. The Macintosh version requires 3 MB RAM and 35 MB hard disk (10 MB for minimum version).
- Reviewed: Van Bramer, S.E. Concepts in Magnetic Resonance, 1997, 9, 115-116.
- Spectool is a hyperlinked toolbook that includes interpretation tools, correlation tables, interpretation data, and spectra for MS, H-1 NMR, C-13 NMR, IR, and UV spectroscopy. This is a good resource to help interpret unknown spectra and to assign shifts for known compounds.
- A Spectrum of Spectra and A Spectrum of Spectral Problems.
- Sumbelt R&T, Inc. 1946 S 74 E. ave., Tulsa, OK 74112-7716. e-mail: email@example.com. Cost ca $200.
- Requires CD-ROM (Mac or PC).
- H-1 NMR, C-13 NMR, and IR spectra. "A Spectrum of Spectra" includes 164 organic compounds. "A Spectrum of Spectral Problems" includes a total of 200 problems with IR, H-1 NMR, C-13 NMR, MW, MS (or elemental composition). NMR Data is from a 200 MHz instrument. IR data is from an FT-IR instrument. Spectra were scanned and saved as graphics files. The CD-ROM includes both gif and tif formats with software to view files.
- NMR Data on the Web
- FTNMR FID Archive - Pacific Lutheran University NMR spectra (H-1, C-13, APT, and DEPT)of organic compounds in NUTS format.
- Interpreted NMR Spectra - Widener University. This data provides examples of how different NMR experiments are used to provide structural information about a molecule. Experiments include H-1, selective homonuclear decoupling, C-13, coupled C-13, gated decoupling, inverse gated decoupling, DEPT, APT, COSY, HETCOR, NOESY, and T1 Inversion Recovery.
- NMR Spectra of known compounds - Widener University. This data set provides NMR data for known compounds. Data is available as FID (in NUTS file format), spectra (in NUTS file format), spectra (in JCAMP file format) and spectra (in GIF file format) for a set of known compounds.
- NMR Spectra of unknown compounds - Widener Unviersity. This data set provides H-1 and C-13 FID (in NUTS format) for 20 unknown compounds.
- SDBS Integrated Spectral Data Base System for Organic Compounds - National Institute of Materials and Chemical Research, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305, Japan. Database of ca 10,000 compounds. MS, H-1 NMR and C-13 NMR spectra available as GIF images. NMR Spectra include assignments.
- WinDNMR: Dynamic NMR Spectra for Windows.
- JCE Software; Department of Chemistry, University of Wisconsin Madison, 1101 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706-1396; (608)262-5153; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost $50.
- Contact JCE Software for Information.
- Requires Microsoft Windows 3.1 or latter.
- Reviewed J. Chem Educ. 72, 1995, 1086.
- NMR spectrum simulator. Input splitting pattern, coupling constants etc,
This page is maintained by
Scott Van Bramer.
Department of Chemistry
Chester, PA 19013
Suggestions or comments are welcome.
Last Updated: Tuesday, July 02, 1996 9:51:37 PM
This page has been accessed
times since 7/1/96 .