Problem Solving in NMR Spectroscopy.
- Biosoft; PO Box 10938, Ferguson, MO 63135; (314)524-8029; email: email@example.com; Cost $299.
- Contact Biosoft at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Runs in DOS and requires a PC with VGA or EGA graphics and a mouse.
- Review; Van Bramer, S.E. Concepts in Magnetic Resonance, 1996, 8, 75.
- This program presents proton NMR spectra for 64 unknowns. It includes, zoom, integration and selective proton decoupling routines. The software is well designed and very easy to use. The user selects the spectrometer frequency, number of scans to average and decoupling frequency. If you are looking for a new way to teach NMR interpretation this program is worth careful consideration.
This page is maintained by
Scott Van Bramer.
Department of Chemistry
Chester, PA 19013
Suggestions or comments are welcome.
Last Updated: Tuesday, July 02, 1996 9:51:37 PM
This page has been accessed
times since 7/1/96 .