Equlibrium Calculations Problem Set
This problem set was developed by S.E. Van Bramer for Chemistry 146 at Widener University.
The equlibrium for the following chemical reaction is very temperature dependent.
2 NO2 <--> N2O4
- Write the equlibrium expression for this reaction.
- Calculate the equlibrium constant given the equlibrium conditions at 320 K where:
- PNO2 = 0.10 atm
- PN2O4 = 0.018 atm
- Given the following initial conditions, predict the direction of the reaction.
- Given the initial, non-equlibrium, conditions. Calculate the equlibrium pressure of NO2 and N2O4.
- PNO2 = 0.20 atm; PN2O4 = 0.00 atm
- PNO2 = 0.00 atm; PN2O4 = 0.20 atm
- PNO2 = 0.20 atm; PN2O4 = 0.20 atm
Please send comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Van Bramer
Department of Chemistry
Chester, PA 19013
© copyright 1996, S.E. Van Bramer
This page has been accessed
times since 1/5 /99 .
Last Updated: MTuesday, February 16, 1999 8:27:56 AM