Ksp Problem Set #2
This problem set was developed by S.E. Van Bramer for Chemistry 146 at Widener University.
- Use the Ksp values calculated in the previious problem set to determine.
- The mass of BaSO4 that will dissolve in 500 mL of 0.10 M sodium sulfate.
- The mass of BaF2 that will dissolve in 250 mL of 0.10 M potassium fluoride.
- The mass of AgCl that will dissolve in 5.0 L of 10-4 M lithium chloride.
- The mass of CaF2 that will dissolve in 5000.0 L of 0.10 M potassium fluoride.
- Use the Ksp values calculated in the previious problem set to determine the mass of precipitate formed and the concentration all ions remaining in soultion when:
- 50.0 mL of 0.10 M barium acetate is mixed with 100.0 mL of 0.10 M sodium sulfate.
- 100.0 mL of 0.15 M barium chlorate is mixed with 250.0 mL of 0.10 M potassium fluoride.
- 75.0 mL of 0.015 M silver nitrate is mixed with 1.0 L of 10-4 M lithium chloride.
- 100 L of 0.50 M calcium chloride is mixed with 5000.0 L of 0.10 M potassium fluoride.
Please send comments or suggestions to email@example.com
Scott Van Bramer
Department of Chemistry
Chester, PA 19013
© copyright 1996, S.E. Van Bramer
This page has been accessed
times since 1/5 /99 .
Last Updated: Monday, January 25, 1999 10:31:17 AM