This page presents conversions of mass measures between
the English (pounds and ounces) and the metric (grams, etc). It will help you
with both your math skills and you understanding of both systems of measure.The solutions presented on this page utilize a very limited set of conversion factors and a single "bridge" between the English and metric systems(1.00pounds=454g)
Thus, the solution described is not the only one possible, by any means.
- To begin-press "New Conversion" and a conversion will appear to the right of the button.
- Put the correct value into the answer cell and press "Check Answer."
- The results on the problem and a running total will appear in the second table.
- If you get a problem "incorrect", you should redo it and recheck your
- If you miss a problem three times, pressing "Show Answer" will display the complete solution and you will no longer be able submit an answer for that problem.