The Nernst Equation
This page will present problems utilizing the Nernst Equation. It's operation is quite straightforward
- Pressing New Problem will present a balanced redox equation with it's Eo value and a set of concentrations.
- Calculate the value for the potential, enter it in the cell and press "Check Answer"
- The results will appear in the table.
- The values for E are randomly generated to ensure the widest possible variety of questions.
- If you miss a problem three times, pressing "Show Answer" will display the complete solution and you will no longer be able submit an answer for that problem.