Chemistry Majors Listserv
This list is for chemistry majors at Widener University. It is developed for students to use for the exchange of ideas and discussion. Any use not consistent with this use or with Widener Univeristy policy will result in removal from the list and disciplinary action. The list is managed by Dr S.E. Van Bramer using a
server at Widener University.
This is a closed list. All subscriptions must be approved. The list is configured to reject any message sent by someone not subscribed. This should eliminate any "junk" email, but it also means that you must send messages from the same system you used to subscribe to the list. If you have any problems, please contact Dr S.E. Van Bramer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to subscribe
- Sending a message to:
- With the message:
- subscribe chemmajor
First you will receive a message confirming your subscription request. After I have a chance to approve this subscription, you will receive a confirmation notice.
A few points on list protocol
- Remember anything sent to the list is sent to EVERYONE.
- Please use descriptive Subject lines.
- Please sign your message and include your e-mail address.
- Participate. The more people use the list the more useful it is.
- Flame wars and inappropriate messages are boring.
- If you have problems contact: email@example.com
- Send administrative requests to the listserv. NOT the list.
- To send a message to the list (so everyone gets it):
- For other details contact the list manager, Scott Van Bramer:
- To send a message to the listserv (subscriptions etc):
In addition, the following commands may be sent to majordomo. Commands
should be sent in the body of an email message. In the description below
items contained in 's are optional. When providing the item, do not
include the 's around it.
- subscribe chemmajor
- Subscribe to the list.
- unsubscribe chemmajor
- Unsubscribe from the list.
- info chemmajor
- Retrieve this file.
- Retrieve a help file for this list.
- Stop processing commands (useful if your mailer adds a signature).
This page is maintained by
Scott Van Bramer
Department of Chemistry
One University Place
Chester, PA 19013
Please send any comments, corrections, or suggestions to
Last Updated 7/29/96
This page has been accessed
times since 2/10 /96 .