NMR Data at Widener University
This page contains NMR data from the Widener University GE QE-300 that was aquired for Chemistry 465,
- NMR Data and Interpretation
- ethyl aldehyde
- pamoic acid
- NMR of Known Compounds
- FID in NUTS format
- Processed spectra in NUTS format
- Processed spectra in GIF format
- NMR spectra of Unknown Compounds
- Notes on Data Processing.
- H-1 Data
- C-13 Data
- DEPT 45
- DEPT 90
- DEPT 135
Data Formats Used
- About File Names
- FID in
format (Raw Data, *.fid extension; spectra, *.spc; and 2D files, *.2d). If you do not have NUTS, you may download a demo version that will import and process these files.
After NUTS is installed, configure it as a helper application for files
with the extension *.fid or *.spc. To use 2D data files you must purchase NUTS.
- Nuts data files may also be processed and viewed using a freeware program "MESTRE-C".
- Spectra in GIF format for viewing in your browser.
- Spectra in Replica
electronic document format for higher resolution.To use the Replica documents, you
must have a copy of the Replica Viewer for
or for the
Macintosh (924k). After downloading the viewer, you may
configure Replica as a helper application to view *.rpl files with your
This page is maintained by Scott Van Bramer
Please send any comments, corrections, or suggetions to
This page has been accessed
times since 1/5 /96 .
Return to Scott Van Bramer's Home Page
Widener University Science Division Home Page
Last Updated 1/5/96