Using the WWW
Online Chemistry Course (OLCC)
Chemical Safety: Protecting Ourselves And Our Environment Fall 2004.
Tools for Processing and Interpreting Spectral Data Fall 2004 Confchem Teaching Computing in Chemistry Courses September 17 - October 22, 2004
- Safety Information on the Web, CCCE Newsletter Fall 2004.
- Opera: A Web Browser for Teaching? Fall 2003.
- Developing Web Pages for Teaching, Part I - Introduction, CCCE Newsletter Spring 2002
- Developing Web Pages for Teaching, Part II - Creating Web Pages, CCCE Newsletter Fall 2002
- Developing Web Pages for Teaching, Part III - Advanced HTML Features, CCCE Newsletter Spring 2003
A very extensive web site containing tutorials and references about using technology in the classroom.
Workshops, seminars, and papers
- Winter 1999 CONFCHEM Teaching Spectroscopy. OCTOBER 31 TO DECEMBER 3, 1999,
CONFCHEM on-line conferences are organized by the American Chemical Society Division of Chemical Education's Committee on Computers in Chemical Education (CCCE). Session Chair: Scott Van Bramer.
- Bridge Week Program, 1998 Presentations at faculty professional development workshop at Widener University May 1998.
- Cool Science Stuff. Workshop for ScienceTrek Students. Widener University, Chester PA. December 6, 1997.
- Using Netscape as a Presentation Manager. Paper presented at: ChemConf '97 Summer On-Line Conference on Chemical Education June 1 to August 1, 1997.
- Finding Science Information on the Web. Special workshop for students from Pepper Middle School. Widener University, Chester PA. May 29, 1997.
- Bridge Week Program, 1997 Presentations at faculty professional development workshop at Widener University May 1996.
- Bridge Week Program, 1996
Presentations at faculty professional development workshop at Widener University May 1996.
- Helper appplications for this site.
- Using the Web for Teaching Chemistry. Outline of a talk for High School Chemistry Teachers.